- About Us
- Visas and migration
- Travelling to Australia
- Doing business with Australia
- Services for Australians
- Study in Australia
- Development cooperation
- About Australia
- Australia- India relationship
- Travel advice
- Register with us
Australian Trade Commission
Austrade | Australian Trade Commission
Australia & Australian companies can be your ideal business partner to access the latest products & services; best in class expertise; cutting edge technologies and joint venture partnerships. Australian products and expertise are renowned globally for high quality and innovation. Partner with Australian business to add value to your business and provide your business the competitive edge.
Australian expertise is available in a range of sectors from food and beverage; wines; automotive; defence; aviation, mining and resources; clean energy; infrastructure, building and construction; green buildings; agri-business; education; ICT; health; biotechnology; tourism; franchising; financial services; media & entertainment; sports and much more.
The Australian Trade Commission (Austrade) is the Australian Government’s trade and investment development agency. The Australian Trade Commission assists international companies to source goods, services and investment from Australia and provides assistance to international companies in investing in Australia.
The Australian Trade Commission partners the strengths of Australian businesses with the needs of international markets & businesses. With 65 points of contact across Australia, a presence in across 11 cities in India and an on-the-ground network of industry specialists, the Australian Trade Commission can reduce the time, cost and risk involved in finding the appropriate Australian business partner.
The Australian Trade Commission can assist you in
• Sourcing Australian products, technology, expertise & services across all industry sectors
• Locating Australian suppliers & business partners - Identifying and introducing you to appropriate business partners in Australia through our network
• Identifying Australian companies to represent them as their agent, distributors or importers in India
• Securing an Australian franchisee
• Locating Australian partners for joint ventures, collaborations, technology transfer & investments in India
• Securing Australian accreditation, partnership opportunities in education, training, tourism, hospitality, business services, etc
• Investments in Australia
In 2010-2011, the Australian Trade Commission assisted close to 1000 Indian business source goods and services from Australia, partner with Australian businesses. As part of our services, The Australian Trade Commission will provide you with risk free, easier and cost effective method to access opportunities and partners in Australia as well as develop tailored business visit programs to Australia.
For more information, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on Australia's trade with India, please click here.